Saturday, October 07, 2006

Guys - missing u a lot

People find it crazy when a guy misses some guy - make it clear the I m not the other way round - but surely I m missing the days I spent with my Frenz.... I miss them a lot n I knw they also feel the same. The fragrance of this land with definitely pull them back here.
I know US was not upto their expectations but I still feel that once they are there to do the job - they will accomiplish it in flying colors.

US, the dream of many Indians to go n study there, shatters all of it when one reaches there and the same happened with all of them. I wish they can rejuvenate their lives there and be as haapy as they were here. They are no doubt missing places but once they come back they gonna love it more than ever. I wish u guys a happy life there. Please stop thinking in dark. Let the light endow your heart and mind. I m always there for u.

The memories of our presence together will give a moment of rejoice and pours the energy back into the mind so keep rejoicing every moment there.

No comments: