Monday, August 28, 2006

Here's the Blogger........

Hi!!!!!!!

Let me introduce myself before I eat up ur brains...... I am Harsh Gupta, am currently pursuing my post graduation from SPJIMR, Mumbai. I have done my Mechanical Engineering from MITM, Indore, and my schooling from The Daly College, Indore. One thing you all will notice about me is I always listen to Enya when ever i get time tooo.... or u can say I am Addicted to her music......

Well i ll keep u guys posted of wht goes next in my life..... but surely never reveal whts actually goin on.......

I guess thats enough for now..
i shall catch up with this soon..

Harsh Gupta

2 comments:

Anu said...

i will make sure ppl that he shall post every true happening... u can confirm it in his comments... and yes he is a nig time fan of that whatever her name is.. ya ya enya...

fuge dont get mad.. she is a pathetic singer..

Harsh Gupta said...

just check my new post buddies to knw abt her